Rubber Moulding Press
Approx. Rs 9 Lakh / Pair
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Pair
- Capacity: 400 PPH
- Machine Type: Automatic
- Brand: Karunanand
Our range of Compression Molding Press has a compact design and is an easy to operate system. These presses also have a long slide guide with lubrication system that gives accurate results. Hence, these presses are most suited for molding of rubber fiber, melamine, etc. Our range of compression molding presses also have individual zone controllers and are provided with large platens. The operator interface screens are also available to guide close process control.
Rubber Moulding Press
Approx. Rs 5 Lakh / Piece
We manufacture Rubber Molding Press with heavy duty construction, innovative features and invincible quality. Our presses are used to increase production, improve quality, save manpower, electric power, rejection time & space. These molding presses are ideal for product consistency, as they deliver the same specialized form every time they are used. They give dimensional stability and excellent surface finish, low and high-automation capabilities that make an injection molding press ideal for today’s rubber molding industries. The Compression Molding Press
we offer can be availed in both up stroking and down stroking types. Apart from our standard models, we accommodate customer's technical specifications & their requirements in our presses design to offer maximum advantages to our customers. Up-stroking Type Compression Molding Presses
Compression Molding Presses offer by us are preferred by industries owing to their unmatched performance, international quality and heavy duty construction. Apart from the standard makes & models, we also accommodate & incorporate customer's specifications & develop the presses that suffice the International standards requirements. Salient Features
- The low noise hydraulic power pack unit is designed as per ISI guidelines & assembled using branded valves & components
- The press has precisely honed carbon steel seamless tubes, assembled with hard chrome plated piston rods and sealing elements of EN-9 & international standards.
- Manifold blocks are mounted on valves minimizing piping, leading to no leakage & easy replacement & maintenance.
- During curing period, the electric motor stop & starts depending on the pressure, while maintaining the pressure. Therefore there is less strain on the hydraulic system
- Advanced designing & accurate assembly using improved technology leads to efficiency in electricity usage, less noise, less pollution and improved product quality
- Platens tested ultrasonically and are used of heavy thickness to make the frame more rigid & strong to take load during frequent & fast operations
- Right angularity between bed & the moving platen is maintainedof the structure is done to get the parallelism between platen & bed
- Right angularity between bed & the moving platen is maintained
The presses we offer are tailor made as per different industry's specific requirements. They can be used for:
- Rubber products (automobiles, medical equipments etc.)
- Plastic sheets molding
- Laboratory applications
- Composite materials moldings (Bullet proof Jackets, Helmets, etc.)
- Melamine Crocking Molding
- Ply board, MDF sheets, Particle Boards etc
- Conveyor Belts / V-Belts, Rubber mats / Flaps/ Tyres / tubes etc.
- Dimension(LxWxH): 3800 mm x 1900 mm x 1900 mm
- Power(W): 2.2 kW
- Voltage: 380 V/415 V