Deep Drawing Press
Approx. Rs 7 Lakh / Piece
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Opening Height : 950 mm
- Voltage : 380 V
- Color : Blue
- Weight : 8500 kg
Our range of Deep Drawing Press
such as Hydraulic Deep Drawing Press and heavy duty Deep Drawing Press finds application in varied industries for manufacturing deep drawing components. Impeccably equipped with most advanced hydraulic & electronic (PLC) control, these heavy duty presses are designed for high off centre loads with heavy RAM force. These Deep Drawing presses are fabricated from ultrasonically tested quality plates and are used in automobile deep drawn parts, geysers tank etc. Accurate slide guiding with full stroke length provides better accuracy and effective performance. These Hydraulic Deep Drawing presses are perfect for deep drawing automobile sheet metal components, oil tanks, stainless steel kitchen sinks, mudguards etc.
Our heavy duty Deep Drawing Presses have high-speed slide approach and return functions, motors, valves and pumps that are highly efficient and require low maintenance. The Hydraulic Deep Drawing presses are known for reduced power consumption. Optical safety device, emergency stop button and two hand control station are standard equipment are standard additions with these deep drawing presses.Highlights:
- A limit switch or linear encoder reduces the speed from rapid to pressing speed and the ram starts the draw operation at reduced speed with the present drawing tonnage
- When the drawing is complete another limit switch stops the downward motion of ram, causes decompression of oil and reverses motion of ram at a rapid speed
- The travel of the ram upwards is again controlled by another limit switch that can be located at any desired place
- Reversal of the main ram also can be associated with the return of the die cushion or by means of selector switch it is possible to delay the cushion reversal by a preset duration
- When hydraulic ejector is provided in the main ram, it will get a signal for ejection and the component will be pushed out of the tooling.